Tuesday 2 October 2012

I Too Had A Love Story - Ravinder singh


I Too Had A Love Story is debut novel of ravinder singh. The Tittle of the book itself states that it's a love story, The love story of ravin and kushi. There are two complete strangers meet online in a matrimonial website. What follows next is a journey of love. Do ravin and kushi succeeds in their love ? does they finaly marry ? for answers you have to read the book. It's truly a heart touching love tale. 



please give a comment..!  

1 comments:

Mirza Ghalib said...

This book is awesome.... I really wished Khushi would ve survived :((( They wud be together forever.....!!!!!!! Heart touching story.. I could not take my eyes off this book unless i completed the entire book.. But, really did not wish for such a sorrowful climax;(((((

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogger Widgets